- Bracelets Type: Strand Bracelets
- Metals Type: Copper
- Metals Type: Thai Silver
- Metals Type: Tibetan Silver
- Clasp Type: Lace-Up
- Style: Vintage
- Material: Metal
- Setting Type: None
- Shape\pattern: Round
- Chain Type: Beaded Bracelet
Engraved with six-word Sanskrit incantation:
1. Sanskrit Phonetic Transliteration: "Oṃ Maṇi Padme Hūṃ"
2. Chinese Pinyin Translation: (ōng) (mā) (nī) (bēi) (mēi)(hōng)
3. Its connotation is something very rich, mysterious infinite, supreme, the possession of the universe with great ability, great wisdom, great compassion.
4. Tibetan Buddhism believes that the six words incantation has the power to get rid of the power of evil.
5. It is an auspicious symbol.